Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Today will be easy...Yeah, keep chanting that. 🤣7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗That looks just like @doublestandards ! Now I understand his name, he’s a he/she! 🤣🤣🤣 Poor little stoner.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Yeah… I already know you’re a drunk coward lolAwwww, now you’re gonna hurt my feelings. And I’m not sloppy, I never spill my booze. Stop…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Gotta do my pushups bud. I'm not the type that can just wake up, get dressed and walk out the door. I have a routine and need time to gather my…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗You’ll think whatever Trump tells you to think. In the past week you’ve argued against the 2A and ups drivers getting no tax on overtime…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
Hey @doublestandards, fuck face, you’re dead to me, you cunt.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I get it. Trump is still in office so most Republicans still have to be for tariffs. Just wondering if they'll still be for tariffs after he's out…7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@ilovetrump said ↗You'll have plenty of buyout money to cover the tax Leins7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I wonder if conservatives/Republicans will still be pro-tariff after Trump is out.Can you spell VETO?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗I've seen a 50 cal used to clear a landing site of few nuisance big trees. They can mow down a 2 foot in diameter tree in a few seconds. A .50 would…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Like jerking off with icy hot - it's good til it's notYou fuckin freak!….did you figure out how to use it? Asking for a friend7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗You sure about that?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Better than a crusty sockHad those too7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wait.until she knocks her up...Who’s doin what?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗After he's done dry humping a preload skank Crusty underwear7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well okHe charges more since he got a tongue stud.7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗This is not an eight hour job, never has been, too many fucking pussies work here now7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Good lord get that damn cat off the counterThat’s the kitchen table7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@unionstrong,@thebrownblob and everyone else agreesHe’s gay, I agree7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well Trump has cut off Russia from Venezuela oil and is working on Iran's oil so where do you think they will get missiles that can take down pla…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗The one that says enter here and points to her ass?That’s it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You do!Even @thebrownblob and @unionstrong agree.Leave me out of this7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗That cat looks very judgmental7mo ago