Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You got 38 yrs of that place bro …I had 31-32 ….had army and mafia b4 that smfh …ya I retired7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@unionstrong has a similar tramp stampJust like your wife.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That’s thoughtful of them, a muffin to eat and a banana to shove up your ass. They know you well.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I bang her niece …true story7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Now they lifted the ban on flights.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Vulnerable at landings and takeoffsWouldn’t take much. Even a Barret .50 cal would take out an engine.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My buddy just text me back and said the rumor is there was some pretty major threats from Mexican cartels! What the hell apparently they ha…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗So basically a normal day for you.All of sudden he wants money for it?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDI thought I told you to fuck off?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thanks, grandpaFuck you and AARP too!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thanks DaveTry to help a guy out, fuck ya then7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I kept all on mine …but really need to shop from what I am hearing Check out AAA for auto insurance. I switched to them last year.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Seems extremeI just heard that it could be a threat to shoot down planes.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/flights-el-paso-airport-texas-halted-10-days-security-reasons-faa-rcna258497Something serious going on in El Paso7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@jkloc thinks he is a sleestak That’s way back7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗AKA The Bad Bunny of Buffalo.He’s a spic?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We had a lot of snow melt yesterday I didn't even have to wear a jacket yesterday7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Why should they be happy?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Guaranteed. Already filed for last week. 13.7 hours excessive OT. That will be a fat one.You like them fat.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Another almost 13 hour day 🤬stupidvisor brought me out 70+ stops from a hanging route when I still had over 40 of my own left.Use plenty of lu…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗All day long tomorrow Thursday and Friday Good Good7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Why?Why not?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I bet..Get your mind out of the gutter7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hes busy fucking a walnut Hey, we New Englanders stick together. Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗All day long tomorrow Thursday and Friday That’s acceptable, I’ll allow it, as long as @nomorebs goes along with it.7mo ago