Posts
-
No Tax on Overtime
@forthemoney said ↗Yup, all tax money goes to the President. That's how it works. 🙄Nevermind that he is the only President to ever donate all of his salary to…7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@wally said ↗What did he quit?UPS7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@badideaguy said ↗I was an RPCD and my box 14 is empty as well.Quitters don’t get it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Here you can borrow thisI have a permit too7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Hypothetically7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Everybody could turn on YouTube and watch the KidRock showoh wait LMFAOI heard you got that spics picture on your wall…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Reddit is actively allowing talk of murder, coercion,and government overthrow, actually punishing those talking against it lol it’s an abso…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗She blocked cuz I called her fat and told her her pussy stinksStinks like sushi?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'm sureFish can’t read, just saying. And it’s POLACKS!!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You could have told me my hands look like I live in Arizona.I'd have had to fight you for that one. They aren't that small!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fair.This is actually the far fallen version of me.I spent my high school in what can only be described as a modern day prep school. I was pr…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗ Bro took the crust off an UncrustableI’ve never seen anything like this 🤦♂️ pic.twitter.com/hao78cBRif— College Basketball Content (@CBBcont…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗But he does7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I had a girl gift me a flashlight labeled “fleshlight” a couple years ago. 😂That’s your nickname…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗ This would be a great Super Bowl commercial. pic.twitter.com/w4iYkPo5ae— Shannon 🇺🇸I stand with America (@thewriterme) February 7, 2026 …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Mines better7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗An Olive Garden “chef”. I didn’t even know they had fryers. I heard they microwave just about everything they serve.And FU.Tired of serving fake…7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, my tax accountant says he sees no reason why I don’t qualify. 🤷♂️ You’re being bamboozled…🤣🤣🤣 Trump is gonna keep the money. 😂7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@gumby uses only organic cucumbers7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Didn't answer the question Learing center graduate7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Sheriff, thinks grandma’s dead too!🤣https://www.foxnews.com/us/sheriff-leading-guthrie-investigation-spotted-basketball-game-family-pleads…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hes gayIts a well known fact…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@future He burnt his house down trying to melt the ice in his gutters with a blowtorch7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You saying you want a piece of me?7mo ago