Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Just prep your speech now.”He was so brave. I can’t believe how he said that everyone deserves free tacos from the government. Truly an inspi…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Well aren't you all a cheerful lot.I just came in to see if the old people were still fighting with the young people about music.Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗The brother or the sister have something to do with it.Son in law7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That sobI’m doing it for the people7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The whole thing is bizarreShe’s dead.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗This has gone on long enough.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Netflix added Independence Day recently. Rewatched it. Really good movie.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Space alienGuatamalans7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗So it literally IS your phone.Lol.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Do you have Grandma in your house? Give her back, dude.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I am, and don’t call me Shirley. Cell service sucks where I am, especially Verizon. I have wi fi at home and don’t have the issues.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright I'm up! Who here wants to debate me on how the great pyramid was built!?Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That's him.Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗That looks like the IT guy for this site.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Look at that.We found ourselves some common ground.You’re still Gay7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗He's sulking because his phone is broken.My phone isn’t broken, this site is weak when I’m not home.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It's not my fault you have an Obama phone!Not the phones fault. May be the area I’m in, the service isn’t great, but why the charms only affe…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy i can post but can’t post charms. Check the hamster wheel.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This the stance I make when I'm getting from the back by boyfriend.🤣🤣🤣🤣7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Stop supporting assholes who can't sing in English at an all American sporting event.WTF is wrong with you?He’s retarded7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Garbage every year since Goodell put Jay-Z in charge of who performs. And before that it was rare for the halftime shows to be any good.JZ is t…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Hadn't thought of the possibility that one of the church stormers might flip on Don in order to save himself. Maybe figured he'll take his chances…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗https://www.boston25news.com/news/local/ri-businesswoman-who-posted-racy-photo-instagram-sent-prison-money-laundering-feds-say/IS3L3WWPUJBERHX…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ 🚨 WOAH! Leftist student flips on Don Lemon! Jerome DeAngelo Richardson, 21, ADMITS he helped Don Lemon PLAN the anti-ICE church disruption in…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗with a nice big wallOn stolen land…7mo ago