Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Tried that first. Failed. Welcome to Dagestan7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Our drivers suck and too many call outs.Like you…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t even know who Bad Bunny isSome spic fag7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Y=MX+SMASHFuck off, Einstein7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m bored Find a job.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ It's so cold. I can't move. Oh no..I've been caught. Surely he won't turn me into a taco.. will he? pic.twitter.com/HVW1nVKkcq— Mr. Repairman …7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@bigunionguy said ↗7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@cuntmo1 said ↗Nuke Pennsylvania That’s some nasty looking pizza7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Ginger lovers were nuts.Mary Ann all the way.Shut up, Opie7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗It's not...TTKUno7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Pretty sure all the cruise ships stopped going there. I believe there was some spots for them that were ok at one time. @pkgdriver or @ovah might…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Better be in a group setting. Too many witnesses.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Ginger?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗How bout a nice ice coffee and honey dipped donut?Yes please7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗They take six people who are not amish... And then put them in the Amish.Sounds stupid.Sort of like making people that never delivered a package in…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDBeat it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Have you seen this new TLC show "Suddenly Amish" yet?No7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@unionstrong speaking of eggplant …my friends mom (Italian) would jar eggplant in oils garlic etc ……omg not sure what she exactly put in them ,bu…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗So fucking sick of waking up and having to term the heat up …68 is as high as I will go Your climate is hell on arthritis too. Since I moved out …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗So fucking sick of waking up and having to term the heat up …68 is as high as I will go 68 is as low as I go. My gas bill was 45 bucks last month…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@unionstrong thinks that outside of Detroit, no one lives in Michigan... Lol.Who wants to live there?7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Fuck off asshole.....Let Nancy Guthrie out of your basement.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Apparently it's still bad there, heard a story that someone returned to get the body of their dead mother who had passed and the gangs demanded $…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Maybe...The only thing they may have going for them is Haiti is on the no travel list for Americans. So if we can't go there(not that I would any…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@covemastah ?Could be…7mo ago