Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Does appear that two don't look so good. You’re no Hawaiian7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And if you come here looking for help......expect crickets.Abandon hope all who enter…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good GoodHater7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WooHe’s pissed because his pineapples croaked7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@thebrownblob ?Sonofabitch, that’s him at the lake last summer! 🤣7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗The people of Minneapolis have been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Best cockuckers for peace?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Woo!You bitch!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Stupid bastard7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Everyone has a ring camera now!They’re on the look out for you.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗And snow gators. Sheesh.No gators but very similar boots.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗https://townhall.com/tipsheet/josephchalfant/2026/02/03/judge-blocks-haiti-tps-n2670558Since when has temporary meant forever ?https://x.com/g…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗PrickNo regrets8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Close enough to toss it from the cab. If it was light or an envelope. Although I did have a next day envelope fly up on a porch once…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@gumby is working his ass off…rough past week.Man, I slept like a baby knowing the conditions sucked back there.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Safari protects your privacyDidn't you get the memo?That’s right, mock a fellow retiree8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗And snow gators. Sheesh.Those are some hill folk feet right there, I’ll tell you what.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Exhibit A.@21savage and @unionstrong8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗-He was the used car salesman front man. Wozniak was the brains of the operationHe was an asshole.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗isn't Safari a Chromium for Idiots?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Safari got even gayer.I guess I should have seen that one coming.Settle down, Steve Jobs8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗If I was, the code I write would actually work.A true Englishman would have sorted it out by now, mate.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We’ve most likely broken some international laws somewhere! Woo!This must be what Tombstone was like in 1885. Fuckin great8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Ask @gumby I think it involves a ladder and a lightbulb.The answer is…48mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗mostly fat guys flashing their kielbasasNice change of pace anyway8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Unique is one word for it.I look forward to the court subpoenas I get someday for running this mad house.8mo ago