Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Lol oh shit That’s you.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Polish porn?There’s such a thing? Send me the link.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗He watches all interracial porn that @nomorebs sends him.And?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I will say say ….we are a a unique group of assholes 🤫 don’t tell anyone..8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗There’s a bunch of Chinese hackers watching him through his phone!Because this site is run by a chink.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗From 1972????Im using an iPhone 12. What do I know about browsers, I turn on the phone and that’s that.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗He's got one of those knockoff Apples they sell on Temu for 20 bucks.He thinks it's a real iPhone.Sure, just like your sisters ass, homo.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Okay.What browser ARE you using?Let's start there.That is not standard UI.Safari?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Another friend in dire straits ….smfh ….dont have the energy to tell ya the story Seems to be a fuckin trend lately.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Why in the everloving fuck are you using the Arc Search web browser?Who?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Does @jkloc still grab your PP ?I’ll not be spoken to like that, you peasant.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy I want a raise, if you want me to keep posting here. I’m starting a union, and I think working conditions here suck.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy this picture posted by @21savage vanished8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗What Granny porn are you referencing?Get a job, bum.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗They have it at World Market. Brought one of our English mechanics in a can. Took a few days to give it to him when the other two mechanics we…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Darn Tough socks all the way.I would double them up in winter, and bring spares.Wear tennis shoes in way deeper snow than that.Feet would sta…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This is the shit I'm talking about Gumby. Yeah you shoveled your porch and sidewalk but how am.I supposed to get there motherfucker!! This is h…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I still have 170 left.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗This is @gumby s Favourite English food.Edit-@sailfish beat me to it.He likes spotted ass too.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Nice tight load though. Held up well.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗This dudes say homosexual stuff 2 much8mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@ovah said ↗@@covemastah .. @ovah..Slim trim....Muscle machines.Eating machines8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗At least it's not haggisAnother culinary bankrupt culture8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗U.K. internet provider's bailout cancelled because rats chewed through its fiber optic cables — biodegradable cable jackets use soy- or corn-ba…8mo ago