-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He found it You’re home early, runner.
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I forgot the question Why are you gay?
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I think I’m right because he wasn’t charged. 🤷♂️All I know is, they weren’t charging many people until the last day or so. Bondi just charged 16…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗cops can smash your ribs even if you didn’t break a law, and Americans shouldn’t carry a gun that’s too big or used for “combat”go get y…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Yes. A broken rib but not charged with anything. Doubt he was diagnosed by the agents/officers and let go rather than charged with something becau…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗cops can smash your ribs even if you didn’t break a law, and Americans shouldn’t carry a gun that’s too big or used for “combat”go get y…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Yes. I’m having doubts about the authenticity of the “BBC obtained” footage if he wasn’t charged with anything.They have been reluctant to arrest …
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗So why did they break his ribs if he didn’t a commit a crime?and did he or did he not smash the twilight out as that video claimed? Is t…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Rubio took the Democrats to the wood shed today. Proving once again how stupid the Democrats really are.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Why is Trump so weak on crime? Spitting and assaulting federal agents and they just release themb with no charges? Lol come on man, smar…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗He spit at agents and then was released from the scene without charges?I guess. They smashed him down and released him. Can you definitely say oth…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗I'm not the one posting a clearly Ai Generated video and acting like it's some ground breaking news. Hey, clown boy, it’s was reported days a…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗Are you retarded? Like seriously man. You’re the retard. Like, totally dude. Cupcake
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
The left is crying over a handful of people killed in ICE operations, 6 people! Yet not a peep over the 56 that died during Obama’s raids. Fuck off
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ 🚨 BBC obtains footage from January 13 of a man they say is Alex Pretti Videos appears to show him spitting at federal law enforcement and att…
8mo ago
-
Cruise thread!
@ovah said ↗Current Situation:Fuck off
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗We can remain friends as long we stay away from political stuff.That’s your call. I have a guy here, my age, retired army, liberal but old sch…
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And Mexicans work in the restaurants, Guatemalans mow grass try and get your facts straight geezus.I had Guats in RI
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Met her at UPS.We were both working on the same belt.She’s picked her side.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ .@SenRandPaul on Alex Pretti shooting in Minneapolis: "I don't think it's honest to say he brandished a weapon. I don't think it's hone…
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗He is looking for bbcHe found it
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗I had a conversation today with a liberal friend, who insisted that everything I read must be fact checked.She brought up Pretti's situation a…
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗The weather wasn't bad, as a matter of fact it was a crystal clear day just very cold 28 I believe at the Cape. I worked lawn maintenance then an…
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Batgirl using both hands at once.@gumby uses that technique when it gets busy
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗NoWhy not?
8mo ago