Posts
-
Drumpf
To all the leftists, what has the democrat party done to make your life better in the last 20 years? Obama care? đ Low inflation and gas prices? lol. Open borâŚ8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said âNow her license to be a nurse in Florida is null and void that's a very good paying job in this state. Think she regrets that now? Dumb bitch. ShâŚ8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said âHere's another woke one.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-15506177/nurse-fired-virginia-hospital-ICE-video.htmlWoke nurse FIRED by hospâŚ8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@pickles said âWhich box did it show in?Your sisters8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said âShessh. I remember when 9/11 happened. I was in 7th grade. They sent us home early I came home and my mom was in the kitchen watching the tv anâŚ8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said â@future8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said âI gotta believe by her age she has been a nurse for a number of years and most likely in the state of Florida...can you imagine what her family iâŚ8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said âThat'll teach your dumb asshttps://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm-beach-county/boca-raton/boca-raton-nurse-who-made-viral-comments-about-karolinâŚ8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said âI bet @gumby helper is learning about cash plus accounts and I bonds!Probably ready to cut his own wrists.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said âAll I got was a "This is your last day isn't it?" at the PCM. No cake or anything else.No cake, just good bye, now stay away from the property.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said â Foul-Smelling Substance Used In Spray Attack On Omar Identified As Somali Food https://t.co/ThFooEeTjH pic.twitter.com/Vnw4yKVKqrâ The BabylonâŚ8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@bubblehead said âI don't think anyone is denying that, not even Biden himself who bailed out of the race.....but that in no way validates Trump or his equallyâŚ8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said âFuck no.Probably a supe.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said âThe only joy would be âŚif you get into a head on collision âŚ@unionstrong did I go to far ?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said âI hope he's got a lot of these đ¤ŁThe friction from all the hand jobs he gives keeps his hands warm.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said âIm getting a helper today I hope he/she has purple hair8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said âSlmammedWhat does this mean?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said âYeah I be thinking about that shit every time I want to kill myself. Like I gotta delete my browser history first and throw away my condoms in âŚ8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said âFirst reports state that he is a trump supporter.He looked drunk8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said âI hope you're right. :(Pretty sure8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said â A+ correction. pic.twitter.com/QGAIhiglMpâ John Collins (@Logically_JC) January 28, 2026 Heâs not coming for the guns.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said âShut up snowflake8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said âHe was released from the scene with no charges after they broke his rib. Might say more about federal law enforcement? đ¤ˇââď¸Iâm saying he was vengâŚ8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said â These are the three key quotes which should not be forgotten: pic.twitter.com/sbsvkk1itVâ J.J. McCullough (@JJ_McCullough) January 27, 2026 He deâŚ8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said âThese mooks got no idea what 1587 isYeah, no high end steak houses out here.8mo ago