Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I have a policy of disregarding literally all bug reports that consist of "I'm old and this is broken because I can't figure it out."You’re w…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/what-is-hotlinkingSneaky Russian bastards!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Nobody has been posting anything original. It's been amateur hour.You’re fuckin the server up. It’s 3 hamsters and a squirrel running on a treadmi…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/01/hilarious-somali-walmart-employees-minnesota-put-68-average/Conservative content creator Kevin Posobi…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗You copy and paste a gif and there seems to be a time limit before it's removed. Now I know some gifs time out, so what would do to get around tha…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Probably couldn't drive a car well either.How can you drive looking thru slits?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Fuck it might as well makeit 3 in a row😂8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Born in Mexico, before immigrating to the US with her family at the age of 10.No mention of her legal status.Alondra Espejel, 44, who served a…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Get my boy @oh shoot over here and I'll be happy. That was my dawg.Yep8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@nomorebs promised nudes but he never delivered!!You ain’t missing much, trust me.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I think the Charlie Kirk thing got us our highest view count.But you guys spiked to like 6K views yesterday, and I wasn't even here much.Sava…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just yoursBecause you suck Fuck the fuck off!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@gumby business is good.Where the fuck is my money!?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗So there’s no excuse for the shooting. The first shot wasn’t a P320 going off.Shit happens when you fight with the police while strapped. He was n…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Gotta link to the posts?Whatta my, on the payroll? Figure it out. @wally mentioned a similar phenomenon on some of his posts. It’s random and…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗https://www.cnn.com/2026/01/27/politics/pretti-shooting-two-officers-homeland-security-reportTwo officers fired their guns during Pretti encounter…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy gifs and memes are disappearing occasionally.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thanks Grandma Lmfao!!8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Released at the scene with no charges.https://www.cnn.com/2026/01/27/us/alex-pretti-protesters-minneapolis-invsThat’s the problem, no consequences…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Wtf is a Quakkas my bruhs?Your sisters ass…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I usually just use a broom to remove this really fluffy snow.It has no moisture to it , as can be seen when the wind blows it around,Leaf blow…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@cuntmo1 said ↗The grilling expertThe devil8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't talk bad aboit my city motherfucker!Shithole8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't want one.You wouldn’t be able to drive sober!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Section 24220 directs the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to mandate “advanced drunk and impaired driving prevention technology…8mo ago