Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Good those planes were terriblehttps://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ups-wont-resurrect-md-11-fleet-after-deadly-crash-takes-137m-chargeYou a p…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗These mooks got no idea what 1587 isMooks is it?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) assaulted during town hall meeting: "Here's the reality that people like this ugly man don't understand; we are …8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@forthemoney said ↗It was never about age with Brandon. It was because he was brain dead. His body didn't work either. There's people like 94 year old William …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗And? So I guess that excuses the Somalis in your state. No one is above the law, boy.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Could be staged. Think we've all heard of acid attacks on women. This kind of thing could be dangerous stuff if it's turned up.It’s staged. She wa…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Trump supporters: "Two fully loaded magazines?!" (faints) Q: Do you agree with the assessment from some of your own officials that Alex Pretti is …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Maybe they'll land on making possession of a combat weapon or more than one magazine in public illegal.Maybe you shouldn’t resist arrest while arm…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Well... We all know that's not true. I doubt you've even been taking care if yourself on your sixth month absence. Did you have a baby or did y…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@21savage I can do more pushups than you and I have bigger biceps than you 💪💪💪💪. Gtfoh!Sword fight!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Imagine coming to your house and getting served a lean cuisine! Gtfoh!That’s a good point.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Bruh your Latina girlfriend called me on your phone last night!!!Hola, papi!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗But I also get the most cock…soWe know.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Honestly I don't care if it's bigger or not. I wasn't ready for a bbc last year but now I am.You’re a sick fuck.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’ll be going to 1587 prime in a couple weeks. Union business, of course.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’ll be going to 1587 prime in a couple weeks. I’ve had that here, good stuff, very expensive8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Why do you zoom in so much on your pics.. What'd you got Android? I mean this is one of your better pics8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ribeye? Or what passes for it, back east.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Does she use the phone for anything besides making calls?That’s none of your business8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I made a mistake one time of buying my grandmother an iPhone. I became her personal genius bar.😂Nice.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Stop posting pics of my twice baked potatoes you twatBlow me8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Imagine you're at his crib and he's like DINER Is Ready boys! I'd be like ahh fuck!!!Start swinging…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That shit looks like an overcooked loaf of bread 🤣Baked in shit.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗He doesn't have the patience to wait for the rewrite.It's getting there real soon.Oh, the rewrite, I forgot about that! Im waiting like patie…8mo ago