Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not @doublestandards ?That’s his lover.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@ilovetrump That’s him.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You.can afford it...Fuck off8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗And yet every tax increase for anything that’s put to vote here passes. It’s insane.Same here. No one cares about the rate payers.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Probably 1/3 or so of my electric is bullshit recovery costs.+They nickel and dime you to death8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Take out a home equity loan to pay your utilities. I dint know iw how some people are getting by.These fucks here want another rate increase for e…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Look at.you billIt's the sewage charge that went way upYou look at it. Mine is 30 a month.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗We're gonna hit 200 inches by the end of January8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ What is going on in Minnesota is not about immigration. If you want to deport people who are in the country illegally, you don't pull u…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump isn’t worth a warm cup of soy milk.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Wild times.Balancing on a knife’s edge, kid.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗If only republicans used their majority power in the house, senate and presidency and called democrats on their bluff and used this rare…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Machine!!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He wishes TF!? 🤣🤣8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Too much estrogen Too much work. His wife beats him.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Supposed to end in a couple hours. Ill ho out 1 more time at 9You sound delirious.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just gonna done shoveling Fuck this.Get a machine…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I gotta pass this one on.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Who says I don't?Your dog.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I know a classic when I see one. My compliments8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Unconstitutional and should be challenged I agree.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗I carry a Commander sometimes. Worst thing is its weight.I have that too. They’re like bricks, but it’s like showing the flag. LOL. You learn t…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗The best.I get it. I occasionally carry a stock Colt 1911. It’s a chore, but it’s an homage to a classic that must be endured periodically.8mo ago