-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗I posted it elsewhere.I saw it, now I can’t unsee it. I can’t lie, I find myself slightly aroused
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗Calling it that just reminded me of something I can't post here.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗Calling it that just reminded me of something I can't post here.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗Too hard to conceal and can't make a partial reload. Loops/pouches are also compatible with single actions.Because there are lots of people car…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗an assault weaponThat’s his flesh light.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗I find the loops faster.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗I can make it one.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗They never tried to subdue him. They never told him he was under arrest. They walked up to him, pepper sprayed him, threw him to the gro…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ Carry everywhere.It is your right.#ShallNotBeInfringed— Kyle Rittenhouse 🇺🇸 (@rittenhouse2a) January 26, 2026 Get shot, that’s your r…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗I'm not a revolver fan, but what about one of these?i have those too, not good unless you have a jacket. The strips are flat.
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@sailfish said ↗Uh oh. Extra magazines! Lol.Why not speed strips for the ammo? Who are you, Matt Dillon?
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗At least it’s not a combat weapon Your ability to remain ignorant is astounding. But I guess living with no real knowledge, experience o…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Trump told Ted to “fuck off” lolTrump is a honey badger, he doesn’t give a shit. The Democrats systematically destroyed this country for 4 …
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗He never resisted arrest. Did you hear any of them say he was under arrest?they walked up to him, pepper sprayed him, threw him on the g…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗He never resisted arrest. Did you hear any of them say he was under arrest?they walked up to him, pepper sprayed him, threw him on the g…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Well, there goes an hope of calming the situation down.Past presidents are fueling the fire.https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/rcna255860Clinton…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-15497647/ICE-protestors-Minneapolis-Hilton-Alex-Pretti.htmlThe alarming scene continued for more than…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
They already have an imbecile liberal federal judge in Minnesota ready to rule against the ICE surge, based on the lies being told by the corrupt scumbags in o…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Massachusetts is an open carry state.But so few do so, because all of the liberals.Who panic at the very mention of a gun.In their mindset, an…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗They “might” approach you? Put one on your hip. Go down to your local town Square and walk around and see what kind of attention you get. M…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Again, why is this ONLY happening in one US City ?If it was happening across the country, a threaten federal government would be in order.But …
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
The guy may have been carrying lawfully, although he had no ID, which was against the law while carrying, but the moment he resisted arrest, which he did, unde…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Honestly what do we even need guns for? Let’s just abolish the 2nd a. Or let’s do a compromise, only guns are allowed inside of your hou…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Also everyone please remember, if you’re going to be so foolish as to exercise your 2nd amendment and having a gun holstered at your sid…
8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Smart person knows when to carry and when not to. Matter of fact, it’s discussed quite a length in a concealed carry class.He’s childlike w…
8mo ago