Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I h3ooe.they cut your dick offI give up.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗English undrunken version please Like you niggas never post drunk.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Don’t laugh, @johney said they were excellent8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗FU too8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuckers are worth more than that shit. I get them for my grandkids when I can find them, they pulled some fucking Gold whatever out of a pack and…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You probably should have some. So when you have to take your RMD you don't have to worry about what the market is doing Stop, whore!8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Pokemon cards Geezus! Where the fuck have you guys been!My son sold his for 15 hundred8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No Beanie babies?I got those too.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗English undrunken version please I said I didn’t invest in stupid shit. Buy dirt, god ain’t making any more.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You probably should have some. So when you have to take your RMD you don't have to worry about what the market is doing My wife has a 401k, I inve…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Some things never change8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗AndFuuuu8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Class of 2026 BitchToo bad I got.held back in 5th grade 16 times. That explains many things…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗FUCK OFF!It’ll be back up next week8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I didThanks for caring You need to worry about your job…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Good afternoon and I hope you have made it home safely by now to fuck yourself.Dogs are exempt, horses are liable.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗That fucker slept in todayLittle bastid…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUAnd your sister…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗You want coffee with that ?If you’re makin it…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Should the USA take over Greenland, then that $100K could cover all moving expenses to Denmark.Under the NATO charter, each member is responsi…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ Nobody can afford houses or healthcare in this country and Hannity is attempting to sell the president’s plan to give up to $100,000 to…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Don Lemon followed the protesters into the church.Where he remarked something about him being the most famous person there.Don Lemon's site ha…8mo ago