Posts
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I’ve got the same question even if the texts are fake. Trump posted it. What is the point? He might really be starting to show his age…….It’s not …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ One of the protesters who took over a church service and screamed "shut it down" works for Minneapolis's local prosecutor, is married to a St.…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I need a lot more than that, I need a BBC. Gezzus, get the fuck outta here!8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I don’t get it. Is that supposed to be embarrassing for Macron or something?If it’s even true. Consider the source. And really, what’s the point?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Should we wake up @nomorebs ?His dog has him up already8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗All this gay talk on here …wondering about some of you fuck stains !😀😀Especially the one that likes to cook…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Yes it sucks ….has happened more frequently after I retired … i get raddled in my sleep a lot Yep. I get up for a couple hours then go back to be…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗He won the PA get pegged Olympics TF you doin up?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗???8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You sure you weren’t gay for the stay?You know they turned his white ass out.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He is8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bi doubt You’re bi curious8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗5 more weeksYou’re gonna be breastfeeding by then.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I will never suck another dick, mother. Oh sure, that’s what all you gays say.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Your wife has got to be sick of you by nowShe probably took out a life insurance policy8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗about all I watch is old shows. With streaming there are a lot I never got around to watching beforeMorals are non existent in new shows8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im already checked out Once you become a short timer, you look for excuses to tell them to fuck off. Trust me. And they can’t do a thing.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I know I hope there’s some decent TV shows for me to watch. I’m running out of new shows.Fat fuck!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Good goodIf only…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Definitely does not make me think it’s time for civil war… just makes me think they should be held accountable, like the white people we…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I'm of course not religious. But I did attend a lot of services growing up. And it seems to me that all bets are off if leftists believe they can …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Barging in to try and intimidate and interfere with innocent people and their kids during a church service. That's the kind of thing that could ma…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Good godThat’s why no one lives there.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗All the videos he put out showing he was part of the planning are going to prove otherwise. He wasn’t there to be a journalist he was there…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗https://www.justice.gov/crt/freedom-access-clinic-entrances-places-religious-worship“The Special Litigation Section also enforces the civil…8mo ago