Posts
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
Patriots win8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Donkey cockDoes he buy it by the pound or the inch?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Hah real funny bitch. I'm funding your pension. Thanks, Sambo8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Ahh ,, before you open your big young mouth ,, we had a wild cat strike in 93 to protest the unannounced arrival of 150 lb pkgs , we went fro…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗🤣Mf can't spell for shit.And you can….venecine. Smh8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗We can still do that too. Do you think I need a map to run my route? No.I can describe a house to you too. It's landmarks. Like you know what 9…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'd love a Strak recipe post it up.DumbassWhat’s strak?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Vinyl8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗You can't tell the difference between an AI chatbot and a Nigerian prince.I doubt that, Peggy.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗It was before Mapquest and yes we did have most of the streets mapped in out heads. We could usually tell you exactly where a stop was and even…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@covemastah I don't know why you're trying to die on this hill. You didn't have 150 lb couches and rogue fitness sets. Yes you didn't have navi…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Mom didn’t go there often for some reason That’s why they went out of business8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@covemastah I don't know why you're trying to die on this hill. You didn't have 150 lb couches and rogue fitness sets. Yes you didn't have navi…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗We had one out here i remember in the 70’sThey paid us for the coke bottles we scrounged up for money.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Nope …just doesn’t make right in your environment That’s enough, Luigi8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Frog legs stuffed up a road kill possum?Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗No really condensation factors You do realize we have that new fangled invention called Air Conditioning, right? Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗He is out there as we speak begging homeless junkies for street corn I’m listening to him now. Describing his latest creation. Actually making me…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗It’s climate also …couple things Climate? Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗corn instead of pepperoniThat’s a @gumby special.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗It’s your sisters ass !Lmao8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗All about the water when making the dough Supposedly, they treat the water…we’ll see.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Some Mexican foot scrapings8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗they use tortillas for the crust8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Says the guy that can’t get real pizza in Arizona Sad, but true. I got a line on a place that’s supposed to be good. Gotta try it.8mo ago