Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Did u see that food Pic he sent to the group?Disgusting8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Over 65 and making less than 75k I think150k for married. It’s prorated, the more you make, the less you get.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I did not. I guess it would be curious as to how they're defining a "senior".Not you.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@scratch ?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗No8mo ago
-
Free Speech
@doublestandards said ↗ Hillary Clinton: "If social media doesn’t moderate content, then we lose total control."pic.twitter.com/s586f3r0gS— Joe Rogan Podcast N…8mo ago
-
Free Speech
@doublestandards said ↗ Hillary Clinton: "If social media doesn’t moderate content, then we lose total control."pic.twitter.com/s586f3r0gS— Joe Rogan Podcast N…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I think it's cause I've been doing a lot of cooking and cleaning.She’ll be pegging you next.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Voters see additional/unnecessary tariffs piling on and doubt their concerns about increasing costs will ever be addressed. So they'll vote for th…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗It's not gay if his dick is feminine.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Poor Josh AllenFuck the Chiefs8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗What is this, middle school?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗i used to think the same way until I started listening to their music and learned more and more about them. I was never a fan o…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗I had to look em up. Saw the picture and “boy band” label. That’s all it took. But you are right, we are old farts lolGayyyyyy8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Coons?Not many around here.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We have a bunch around here They need some milk…🤣8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗So big nobody ever heard of them?IKR!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Had a brother that did that. Went to the hood with a few and made some change. They love raccoons, it goes well with Hennessy8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗BTS?Isn’t that the serial killer?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Turkeys dewr groundhog You name itA fucking deer ate your pineapp6Drunken son of a bitch!8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@johney said ↗I stand corrected.He’s like a forensic auditor8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗The one-note master dealmaker at work.Still better than the alternative, not even a question.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Chitlins? Whatever the fuck they are.Pig intestines8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think our (Redskins) stadium will be better. It looks so cool with the columns. It fits in with the other monuments. Very DC. And in the nati…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I was never in that stadium but yeah, I have seen the piss troughs in other stadiums.Buffalo is selling the used ones from their old stadium.@f…8mo ago