Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Affleck was banging J-Lo buddy. He's goated.Was…8mo ago
-
Free Speech
@ilovetrump was investigated for taking pictures of men’s crotches.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You gonna watch that Matt Damon/Affleck cop movie on the Flix? Heard that shit is good.Those two suck each other’s cock8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Hey do you retired guys get excited when it's the weekend or does it just feel like every day is the same?What’s a weekend?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗He has that tatted on him.Fuck off8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗You know @future motto."Any port in a storm".“Any dick will do”…..@gumby’s motto8mo ago
-
Free Speech
@doublestandards said ↗Surprised @unionstrong never got a knock on his door for some of the shit he said on bc loli never threatened the president. I know a co…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I know that now!You couldn’t figure it out before? I worked in temps much colder than that. Long underwear.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗These new snow pants they came out with this year. They're like snowboard pants overalls. They kept riding up my crotch. I had to re-adjust my …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It's cold nigga. I wore those gay new snow pants for the first time today. Took them off after like 20 stops. Never wearing them gay ass shits …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hi RodWasn't thr weight limit 50.when you started?Shut up !8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗What the fuck makes you think a 150 pound package was lighter back when I worked. I would love to take you out in the country after dark back before…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Do you roll @thebrownblob style with a couple of Twinkies in the pouch?What did they make you hold that folder for? Gay pride award.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗They made me take this gay ass picture this morning What are you, a fireman?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Not true...my son's BIL is as gay as they come and just joined the Navy.Figures it’s the navy…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Dawg... You guys had like 75 stops a day. And didn't have UPS Store pickups and Amazon Pickups. I don't want to hear it. The internet didn't ev…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No she memorized my passcode by secretly observing me doing it. Fucking sneaky ass bitch. Went on my Instagram dms and texts and told a bunch o…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You’re gay lover is over?Again?Breaking out the Hennessy8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Dude this is fucking hassle @gumby dm me He’s gonna want something in return, hot lips.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They didn’t have banks then. They traded horses and cows and pigs.Where’s this?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oh I see what you're saying.Are you retarded?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Profound8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗He got pelted with them in right field8mo ago