Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Never late …even in bad weather I always, always allowed for delays. I showed up for work when there was hurricane coming in.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗No 9/5 or FMLA either. But we got one young bitch on here that thinks the old guys had it easy.Just the vehicles alone back then, please.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗A couple of years ago we had a driver that was upset because he got suspended fir being late 9 times in one month Im likeMy man I honestly don't t…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I worked half a peak going through major depression shit from my x ….they wouldn’t let me drive …let me hop at full rate We worked thru whatever …8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@nomorebs said ↗@gumby subscribes 😂8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗A couple of years ago we had a driver that was upset because he got suspended fir being late 9 times in one month Im likeMy man I honestly don't t…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I don’t think I called in until id been there 10 years we had no sick daysI didn’t call out for at least 5-6 years. I worked with a fever one …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I had one the wiring under the dash caught on fire coming home one night about 8:00 I pulled over got the fire extinguisher out sprayed that w…8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@sailfish said ↗What about my AI robot wife?I find myself curiously aroused…8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@nomorebs said ↗You cant trust someone like that.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@21savage ?https://youtube.com/shorts/HX0mBprFitE?si=nZfb-F_-2oh-NDuDThat’s him. YN8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Bad knee from the stiff clutch tooShoulders and knees.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How about the older trucks with the slave cylinder on the clutch?You could barely push the clutch in and you had fluid all over the floor I never …8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@johney said ↗Dude you need to lay off the acid.He doesn’t even drink…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What a bout all the water leaks?Nigga please. It was like the fuckin fountains at the Bellagio when I hit a puddle. That and the rear was like a p…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Don’t forget the high step plywood seat,heater that was a total pos no power steering shall I go on No, you need not go on. I have the arthrit…8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@sailfish said ↗Smash.Fuck off with this too!8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@sailfish said ↗@unionstrong Smash or pass?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?https://youtube.com/shorts/89eme5UGJI4?si=iVwQYPMK27vieLraThey would either arrest me before take off, or be waiting at the next air…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Fuck offThat’s the spirit, snowflake. You may yet prove yourself useful.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Same in Arizona. Ranked 48 out of 50 in education. Thanks be to god I was educated in the northeast.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗They finally figure out that Mom High School on his resume is not an actual school?Still better than California standards. Those stupid bas…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗What is that on his side?A tazer for any Mexicans that might try and steal the package, puta.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Well that’s why I thought you would find it interesting that only .25% of them are being removed from this. You just saw my comment abou…8mo ago