Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thank you, War PigsNow I have to listen to it.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Why don't you go fuck yourself with a cactus Love you...8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗literally all I did was add to the post and point out how many are here under tps and how many were removed I’m not endorsing them you p…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How many more days before @1030 has time gio back to work?MYODB8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Do you want me to lie to you instead?there are a million Somalis in America under tps. After this move, 30000% of them will be removed f…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Just saying facts?Just telling you what’s what. GTFO, not you, them.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗About 700 total or .25% less than 1% of the Somali population in America Get out, fuck off, screw. Even one is to many.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ Am I crazy or did Trump just flip off some hecklers? 😂 pic.twitter.com/Zm3cRdD31O— JT Lewis (@thejtlewis) January 13, 2026 My sentiments exac…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Settle down, Sorcerer of Death's Construction. Settle down, Ozzy8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Looks like one tooHere we go…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shameless He’s worse than the Somalis8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He’s usually the first to lift it.They’re like 5 dollar whores after that, worn out. Gotta let em go.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Hmm…It’s been around a while. That fuckin pirate @johney stole it too.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I was grateful for it though. It only took me one year before I got promoted to full time and and to get my own bid route as an off the street …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@toonertoo said ↗They all look the same, L olYes. Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗The same 300+. Was a backbreaker. Had it for 3 years but couldn't get anything better because of my seniority.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I am.Wascally wabbit…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗MYOFB You motherfucker8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nuts and boltsI had one place that shipped boxes of nails. Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I had an industrial route in another center before I switched to this one. I was picking up like 300+ a day. No thanks. I don't wanna be shaped…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗The nut jobs have a face book page to "help" the coyotes.Why am I not surprised?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hopefully they send u to pick up the ups store tooHe’s a pussy, he picks up envelopes. A good industrial route pick up run would break him.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗HmmmThinking of applying for the job?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗BREAKING 🚨 Mike Tomlin stepping down as Pittsburgh Steelers HC 👀 | SportsCenter https://search.app/WRJdKAbout time…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s not a bad thing.8mo ago