Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not yetIm not a runner like you.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He has no honor.He probably kills rabbits 🐇8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗He can come to my neck of the woods.Fewer rabbits means the stupid coyotes will go away.I had suggested to people to condition the coyotes by …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Who is going to make a reddit post about this site? We need more members. I'll do it if @badideaguy wants me to!Put it on the gay site you go o…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Pepper balls can also kill. In cold weather paint, pepper balls become harden and can cause serious damge.https://rubberbullets.longlead.com/c…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Joy Reid: Leftist white women trained as "ICE Interruptors" believe their "white privilege" will keep them safe when they step on the gas with a l…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFD Fuck off8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I will probably get it Thursday or Friday. They always have the free day listed as later than reality. Nobody ever complains if it gets deliver…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I ordered something from Amazon today and the free delivery day is on SundayI’ve gotten same day delivery.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm ready to smack the piss out of this one indian dude at this vape shop on my route. He keeps ordering next day air even though he doesn't op…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No shit...8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong is going to steal that one. Yes8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ They really think this is just play-pretend, don’t they?— 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐠 (@GregoryEck) January 13, 2026 They expected pepper balls…🤣8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ BREAKING: DHS to end Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for thousands of Somalis in the US, including hundreds in Minnesota. They will be requir…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ An ICE protester repeatedly shoved a megaphone into the ear of an anti-protester until the person snapped and began knocking the protesters do…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Complete garbage That’s what I drove. Didn’t know any better. Drove some that were fairly new, others from the 70s that were on their 3rd engine p…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Settle down, Frankie 4 fingers….bubbe8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Penis?He’s a homo? WTF!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Go easy on him he’s unemployed. He’s not fit to be an administrator8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗FU and kiss my ass. You can go to hell too.There, I feel better.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Nope, I made my own under those circumstances. Luckily, it wasn’t on soup day.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗I refuse to post here until @badideaguy fixes the damn notification issues! ;)He’s working on it…8mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@gumby said ↗Post reported Snitch bastard8mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong is.Fuck you8mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@ovah said ↗How rude!Not really8mo ago