Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Thought you didn't like boobs old man.You were acting like flat chests are better.Shut the fuck up. Unfortunately, I don’t have any dick pics…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Glorious You’d eat the corn outta her shit, just to kiss that ass.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Lol serious? Never watched the first one. Death by Lightning is good you should check it out Even tho y'all lost the war Fuck you.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Hey you watch Death by Lightning on Netflix?Sisu 2 is out8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Hey you watch Death by Lightning on Netflix?No.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fight nice ladies No.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Fuck you SeceshFuck you, badger, and learn to spell. You graduated from the Learing center?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray is fast asleep.8mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@gumby said ↗Amen8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cactus fucker8mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@gumby said ↗He needs it.You and the horse!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody fucking cares.Fuckin carpet bagger!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I'm president of a volunteer group that works in a state park. Our big fundraiser is doing a candle lantern hike in the New Manchester textile m…8mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@bigunionguy said ↗So I’ll get another table for 10?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Calling me a Yankee?What da...You bastard8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Yes, I was actually born in a hospital in downtown Atlanta. The damn yankees burned that whole city down. I wouldn't care if they did it again. …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗@johney selfie?Silence, sheep fucker8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WowNobody gives a fuckWrong, Yankee8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗My last route that I worked for 23 years was in Jonesboro. GA. That's where Tara was based on the book. Several times Japanese tourists would co…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I won 2 fantasy leagues and my wife says I can spend the money however I want !!! 😊No one cares, simp.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗@gumby was seen in Aldi tonight8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Tara would still be a productive cotton plantation today if not for the war of northern aggression.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Definitely worth the price of admission8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗Imma open a Somali banjo school in Minnesota8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@thebrownblob8mo ago