Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im ordering one for my wife.I believe it8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Gezzus H Christ!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I see your dance lessons are progressing8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is always hitting on me.Wamte.me to be his sugar daddy. He hasn’t been at UPS long enough to have his asshole stretched. Nice n’ tight…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You'll know when it's your time.I believe in you.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got this.Many a slip between the cup and the lip.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@justaupsguy FUHe’s gay now. Sad.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ General Michael Flynn says he’s knows why we’re not getting accountability for the Minnesota daycare fraudHe’s looked into Speaker Mike…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I should wear a sign. Please donate to my retirement slush fund.Your customers probably need it more.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗He’s cooked. Those tips were the farewell tour.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Friday. Let's do it together. You've done your time.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They new a legend when they saw one.Yeah, but you had to struggle in the minors. I was a walk on. Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You mother fuckerIs that not true?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im serious Im sure.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗8 to to! @gumby8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wrong person I never ask for help.If they are ignorant enough to load me up, im ignorant enough to stay out there.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I didn’t ask for any help so go fuck yourself They know you’re a crybaby8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Who says she put it away?She did say you like a good peggin..8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Not reading at grade level is bad enough but high school that can't read at elementary level? Exactly. Can you remember a time when a student g…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Woo hoo they took 20 stops off of me.Shut up. 🤫8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Schools aren't allowed to fail kids. How can they justify letting illiterates graduate?They can’t even read at grade level. It’s the dawning of…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗My point exactly.Your wife was just happy to be able to put the rubber dong away.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Boomer swings either massively tech literate, or completely illiterate.Most of my programming books were written before I was born.Millenials…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You are the first person I have ever had reference a web browser I haven't heard of or tried.Respect.What does he know, he’s a boomer? More t…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Only if you promise to run off all new users before they get used to your particular brand of bullshit.I’m not even on here that much, only w…8mo ago