Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I know your wife hates them.She’s actually allergic to it, she said she told you, wtf8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Shouldn't you be on Twitter getting Grok to undress AOC?Who the fuck is Grok? I’m not on Twitter or X. That’s fairy land, where you hang out.…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗What do you know about latex, other than your boyfriend condoms?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump runs the Quality Learing Center.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗There is nothing within the communist doctrine about creating anything concerning jobs, wealth, or personal property. All they want to do is s…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And still 14 hours?He must have scraped his CMs dick with his teeth during his morning blow job.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗im busy Shitting in boxes8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Annnnnd, FU8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My new purple iPhone says different!You got the butt plug accessory that vibrates when you get a call…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Usable life? iPhone users wouldn’t be caught dead without the newest iPhone anyway. What do you think we are Riff Raff?I still have a 128mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2100Not too bad…🤣🤣🤣🤣. better get moving!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗iPhone 3GS?No fuck stick, 5G.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I think the biggest life takeaway for me here is the number of people with REALLY old Android devices.I think for my other venture I'm gonna …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗But we love him anyway.I'm researching real nice nursing homes. The kind where they don't even steal your meds.Fuck off, Bunch quitter.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Just deleted your last post from my phone. Seems to be working. 😂8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Try using a real computer I can’t fit one in my pocket8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Wrong again You?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Try using a real computerNo…It was working, now it doesn’t. Boy genius needs to fix it. Lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I can't wait suck my boyfriend off!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Center manager's office?We know.Can’t delete posts, can’t clear all notifications, comrade. And you want to be my latex salesman…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗From what I watched so far, he definitely makes the show8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗YesThat’s him8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Wow! About you, that’s correct.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDFuck off8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗When either me or my son start to break her chops, we’re laughing our asses off, she says “oh, that’s so funny”. We laugh harder.8mo ago