Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗And I’m a thief?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗FUPA9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Hmmmm…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lots of stupid to keep the target off of my back.Lucky for you…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Lick my asshole bitch.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Anyone can screw up. But it's the same fucking people all of the time.How many chances should you get?The union protects the stupid until they can…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Wasn’t a new driver either. Can’t fix stupid9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Oh, I thought you were just misunderstood.At first, then they realize the truth.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s why you made it to retirementThat and being a prick…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Had one Recently who was buckling his seatbelt and sitting on it most of the day lol. wtf dude?Someone pays me 45 an hour, I’m doting the I…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yep, we are our own worst enemy most of the time. I’ve seen guys with 15 plus years get fired for playing with COD money, covering up an ac…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’d never leave the house if I could suck my own dick. 🤔9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The benefits are the primary advantage at this point.The pay is decent, but I wouldn't say above the average for the effort that this career …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗A 25 or 30 year career at ups as a full-time driver is well over $3 million just in pay and benefits. And that doesn’t even count the pensi…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗15 year driver. Probably pushing 50.Not just a young person problem at this point.He can get a pension in 14 years9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗A job that pays like ours and has the kind of benefits we do is still pretty scarce, there’s a different attitude now in both the workers a…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗When I was a cover driver and my load looked like that it was the supervisors that wanted to throw up. They knew they were about to get the…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Fuck winterI love it.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was ready to throw up when I saw my truck this morning I’ve seen it happen with cover drivers.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We had a middle aged driver walk off the job today.Claimed he was throwing up."Hey honey. My New Year's resolution this year is to find a new…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We had a middle aged driver walk off the job today.Claimed he was throwing up."Hey honey. My New Year's resolution this year is to find a new…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Not true.Some of the guys with gang tats are pretty fit.@21savage has crips helping him9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Finish strong you two.Years ago, the helpers were almost as fit as the driver, now they’re all fat bodies.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I just got home from vacation. It was friggin freezing up there yesterday! Where’d you go?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Welcome back Shut up9mo ago