Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ I miss when THIS was the worst a package delivery could get. pic.twitter.com/ZnOjPVgFuY— Joe ⭕ Dot ⭕ Average (@JoeDotAverage) December 29, 202…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Bruh she’s a Pre Loader She’s just hub hot.Loaded with STDs. He can snack on some clam dip.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Just like they don't swim.No buoyancy9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I am a real man! Real Gay9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Especially since most are named Chin.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Black guys don’t eat pussy.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Black guys don’t eat pussy.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Just got called off for tomorrow too. Things are looking grim Start sharpening the knife for those chickens9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I drive an Integra buddy. You tried it. Now gtfo The registration is expired. Are you black too?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And you can't tell them like yo "I wish you'd grwow your pussy hair out some more!" Cuz then you sound like a creep.Ahh I dunno man. Shit just …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗What did they say ?Fuck off9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@rod is starting a new Learing CenterHe heard it's easy money.Learing is hard work9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗That sonofabitch is still drawing breath?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗PTSD9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗She got worse with age.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗😳 I never knew9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Sadly, most of the younger guys coming up, probably won’t. That’s the way of the world now.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I always encourage people to get involved even the idiots. You have to ride herd on the idiots.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
So true, though9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yah who the hell are you to judge He doesn’t work, like them.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗The funny thing about that is my ex-business partner was super Liberal and his mother's name was Linda Sorenson. Weird You lost me there, …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗GeezusHere we go9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I had you at funny racist memes9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We should probably quote some Bible verses and post some passive aggressive, racist, memes that are actually quite funny in his honor!!I ag…9mo ago