Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop Working tomorrow?He has no power right now…🤣🤣🤣9mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Please stay on topic The tradition of derailing threads lives on9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Buy her a shock collar Im finna shock her with sumthin9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My pension won't be enough for her.Nigga….if only it was that easy9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh I know...Not yet you don’t. Just wait….9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I cant afford her shopping habits.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗His wife wants to snuggle with him.You can have her, cheap9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's him.That’s your sisters cunt9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Shut it! Oscar!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗So crabby.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go down and fix it.He wants that rod up his ass.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I hate the wind. When it gets really windy I can't sleep because I start thinking about the people that don't put the metal rod in the ground o…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Was it?MYOB9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FedEx ground driver coffee ☕️ TF?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Fag coffeeFolgers?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s his brand!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Where does one find such things?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Keep your eyes open.For flying dildos9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Pretty nasty here zero visibility at times9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Chump change A mere bag of shells…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You need a cab I had the same one. Without the gay booth9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Ariens?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Eff him too and his girlfriend @nomorebs Makes a great cup of coffee.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗And @unionstrong Fuck all three of youse9mo ago