Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I was drinking Chock Full of Nuts for years, recently I started drinking Cafe Bustelo . It's ground so fine it leaks through the filter. I'm too…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗That's a whole other thread I’m not asking about animal sex threads, you can keep them for yourself9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Don’t askNo, really, what are they?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Yes sirSome one made a nice Olan Mills type photo of him with a cat in a fabulous sweater.I forgot to steal it.I can’t believe all this time I…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Looks like a cross between lurch from Addams family and Bull from night CourtI never knew a picture of him existed. Wow, he’s a creepy fuck.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I drink whatever’s on sale. I drink whatever my wife buys.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Lest we forget what a walking asshole looks like.Is that him?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thanks, Dave!You dirty bastard…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Hi @rod apparently you have a Somali problem in Minnesota bunch of damn thieves!Maybe he’s been out hunting?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗The fuck you been?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I started out with Maxwell House before I learned what good coffee taste like.Maxwell house 100% Columbian isn’t bad. My wife buys the premium s…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗What do you mean, no?You work the same way, safe and at a sustainable pace that conditions allow. Don’t try to be a super star like @21sav…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s not a bug it’s a feature. Lol9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I'm sure I'll be buried tomorrow, but I gotta make up for no work today right Wrong.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I love it!I heard it causes ruptured balls9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Extra cream?Extra heavy for him9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗@21savage wishes he was a jock strap…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Stop over for a nice cup of Folgers. 😂9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nope.got.new cold weather hear fir Christmas Whatever the fuck that is.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Another cold one tomorrow9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Eat a dick!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I went to work all peak. I really Didn't even want to be on vacation because I was doing really well with my attendance and working out. I knew…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy how hard would it be to add Tiktok and IG embed? At least IG for sure. Appreciate you bro. Just asking.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He better pack 2 lunches Slaughter them chickens9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Kinda like you over your checkbook9mo ago