Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yeah you're a regular Komodo dragon A sexual tyrannosaurus9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Hey go fuck yourself @unionstrong Cactus loving bitch9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗What the fuck. I'd never use a pony plush.Strangely seductive…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Wtf?! Its a dude. @21savage after he had a train pulled on his ass…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Nice ass though ….so just move the shit over and pound town ?Oh come on! You sick son of a bitch!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Do you know who that is?I forgot9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Fuck I've always wondered what to call that. That’s what the sheep you fuck feels! You monster!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@sailfish9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@gumby9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@nomorebs fetch me some coffee ☕️ B*Bourbon boy is up early today I see.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Glad it doesn't snow here. I cant imagine being woken up by snow plows at 3am due to a surprise storm, then having to go out and shovel the dri…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Then I will finally be a real man9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah "I'd do this, I'd do that "You wouldn't do shit! You're a little bitch ass faggot not even top pay. Shut your fukkin mouth.Stop being cunt…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The most important thing I learned from being homeschooled and having idiot public schooler friends was how not to think with my dick.If you …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I never got the chance to bang an Asian They’re inscrutable9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Slanted pussyLike your ass…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Regardless you had a woman over ready for sex,chink or not and you want to play with yourself.Homo.Nothing wrong with a hot chink…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You're getting too old for this shit.I warned ya.Time to quit messing with the trailer trash. Not worth it.This from an expert….smh9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗She got mad cuz I didn't want to fuck. So she took my phone and started texting all of my girls. Saying I'm crazy blah blah And then when Infou…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗My mom gave me this for Christmas Where’s the one that says you fuck sheep?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Spelled it wrong ?🤣9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@gumby got a echsco sketch for Christmas What the fuck?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@future @future9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?Fuck off9mo ago