Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗@gumby Ain’t no one got time for dat.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗Ah I’m off already drunk , LFMG✊😎No one cares…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Speaking of that I'm bout to-order some blue Chew. For your boyfriends?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy we're riding out tonight. #1 target is Gumby's house.They have actual guns in his state. Not video game guns.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Drug money9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WTF?Geezus!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗2-3X the cost of a lab grown diamond for one from Sierra Leone I love blood diamonds.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hell never be a video star.A face for radio?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I got a rider on my homeowners policy for my wife's ring about the same size. its like $80/yrHow much for a real diamond?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I will upgrade this website for every last user on here, but I will make sure it KEEPS loading this sinking tub for you until the end of time…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Heart rate tracking is great, and step counting is good for keeping me consistent on my days off.That and an hourly forecast on the face so I…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Is that what you told her when she found that peanut butter on your shlong Geezus9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The average person cant afford to go to sporting events Because they are average. UPS isn’t for everyone.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗So my daughter works as a ICU nurse, drives from her house to ours(2 hours away) a couple days a week for her shifts. So she leaves her diamond e…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That's the future of the NFL. Just wait until the Super Bowl is pay per view. 3 years max before it is.Thats coming9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I only have five years of retirement so far, I want to get as much time as I can. UPS, Central States, and Uncle Sam owe me.I don’t know which o…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yah does your wife know what you do for pills you sick fuck You’re a troublemaker?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Not likely. @johney fuck off9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Have fun at work tomorrow And go fuck yourself He’s a quitter, we gotta turn our backs on him. Never even made top rate, I could respect a man at …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Lol yes Fuckin asshole!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I got the watch today. Mainly for the health apps. Trying to figure it out now.To what end? Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile ba…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Finnegan had fun today, he loves opening presents.Give him a scritch for me.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗After dinner, pretty sure I look pregnant.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Kaiser blade according to Carl.I call it a sling blade, mmm hmmm9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Is that a mulching blade?9mo ago