Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shh let me enjoy my beer while o make fun of @badideaguy He’s a gay.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗CheersYou retired mother fucker Fuck you, and the Polish horse you rode in on!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗This is why they don’t send you to help.Geezuz, I used that once! Snake!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Not me dude. Long as I get my 8 I'm good. I don't wanna be out there in the dark and cold looking for house numbers. That’s the spirit! Remain …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And may.you go fuck yourself with o e of @unionstrong cacti Fuck off9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I have been threatened with discipline to accept help before.Whatever they put on my truck should be delivered by me. Thats how I feel.And if…9mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ Ana Kasparian Exposes where the money California is spending on homelessness is goingIt’s being funneled into NGO’s & Executives ar…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Fuck yoself Shut up, illiterate9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I got Friday off woooo ✊What’s one more blow job?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗He is busy supporting the Somalians Mayor Wu sent a strong message to Trump and praised the Somalian community saying “you cannot talk about an…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think I got sent help every day this peak. Legendary style. That’s a lot of Blow jobs. They lined up to help you, your chapstick bill must be…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@ovah His priest won’t let him come here. Catlicks, SMH9mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ A former Chicago hospital CFO has been convicted of orchestrating a massive $293 million fake COVID testing operation. Alan Alnealy and…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Almost as bad as @johney He’s next level…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Can you shut your hole? Never speak on that again.No, you fat fuck.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗PrickYes9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Save a couple of days for me.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shh.let me finish up so I can start my 5 day weekend January 1, I start my next 365 day weekend. Putz9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I need more cock in my dietAnd you want to be my BA?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Shit from the Clearance rack at WalMart.All he needs is a brown paper bag9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I was thinking danish, but OKDanish works9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Negative This is my Friday That’s some real alcoholic stuff right there.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Thank you, I was just thinking about fucking myself.FU also, you deserve it.Hmmmm9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Wrong.9mo ago