Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm onto Latino cock, Fukkit.WTF9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗4 digits mother fucketNot counting booze and gift cards Fuck off.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗$120k club membersI make that staying home.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I find that hard to believe9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby 's customers were giving out tips like this all peak And I didn't get shit. It's not right bruh. Somethings not adding up!Start sucking …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I only got 2 tips this year on my business heavy route.Okay okay. I gotchu. Wait til next year muhfuckas. Doing resis first and business last. …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I never saw the point of having a watch that only works if you have the right phoneIt’s for gay hook ups9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I had a perfect video/meme for when @futurewas getting all teary eyed about his son coming over I was gonna be like when @future's son comes ov…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I hope your wife decides to return all her gifts, and you're at the mall all day tomorrow holding the returns AND her purse.Not likely.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Site?There’s a fuckin surprise….🤣🤣 I couldn’t resist.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@thebrownblob a few Christmases agoOoh Rah!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗My family all got together for a Christmas dinner on Sunday so I've been eating leftovers all week.Dollar cost averaging the dinner…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗GEEZUS!!! is this a contest for the blandest looking food ever?The fuck is that cheese dish? "hmmm what should I make... oh I know, I'll cu…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Food kitchen?Hobo buffet9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hell?It finally froze over!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Merry Christmas @unionstrong Merry Christmas. Enjoy the new daughter, because it only gets more expensive as she gets older…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Kids trying out their new sledsView of our historic downtown I don’t see a town, only wilderness.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Where's Krampus?Sleeping in after his radio debut?He went back to his roots, he got hammered on Canadian Club and Miller High life’s last night.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Merry Christmas to everyone except @unionstrong love you boys!Thank you guys for helping me get through this year .Fuck off, you filthy animal9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗Merry Christmas union brothers!i love you all!✊🧔♂️9mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@integritycares said ↗I won’t You will…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Got a BBC coming over tonight. What the actual fuck?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Dont tell @unionstrong , but I got him a new dashiki for Kwanzaa9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahaha!What, ahaha? Fuck off, twat.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My center doesn't have hood bro..I'm in the rich center. Our country is giant mansions where politicians and the professional dc sports players…9mo ago