Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am over 60 ….but I would place myself as a number 1 body guard ..stillOld age and treachery will always defeat youth and exuberance9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Brother, I still cry over my dog from 4 years ago…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Enjoy mother fucker !What!? I found this myself! Fuckin stupid Bills fan…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Earlier today when I replied to @jkloc post. How early? I need more info in order to make a ruling on your fuckery.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗That’s what @gumby s wife tells me when I call her…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗calm down9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I said that already When?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It's not as bad as all that... Lol.It definitely could be better, but it’s still better than nothing. If I can figure it out, any retard can …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Curb stomp that pusssssy !TF is wrong with that bitch?!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗I called @gumby s wife answered…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗https://youtube.com/shorts/waGnAf9SP_A?si=VGarnLB_May7sPXkOh fuck off!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗This last week has been good to us.Green across the board.You’re welcome, Fuck Stick9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗53 members logged in within the last week.Considering we're at 111, I'd say that's pretty dang good. @gumbyWarts and all….smh9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Little egg also That’s enough…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Your mother.What about her?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dear penis and .maggots?That’s your recipe9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fried assholes9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Is that even possible ? Lmao He keeps his money maker very clean.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Real fucking original. Never gets old. Evergreen9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It said up.to 50 pounds Oh so it’s ok for a robot to have a lower weight limit?!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Fuck this peakThat’s a terrible attitude to have.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@thebrownblob says swimming is good exerciseLike a hippo, swimming and farting9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Afraid you will get knocked out too fast?I want to know if I have to train. Lol9mo ago