Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Once I get past 10 1/2 hours, I’m indifferent and impervious. Outrageous, egregious, preposterous!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Woo!! A new hot ass bish from the route followed me on IG!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ypu should be happy for me.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Slowing building up new members You shut up!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@shawnt99 welcome!We’re glad to have you.Stop acting like a gay…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗How many rounds do we have to go with them?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@unionstrong sent me a Christmas card …..I am scared !A rare photo of @nomorebs9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Overheard on the scanner that a school bus hit a parked vehicle and pushed it into a house. Typical school bus driver.Probably some asshole tha…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's actually light today9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUSettle down, Carlito Brigante9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@justaupsguy we need you back in package He’s a fag.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Where can one procure such sights ?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Panties?Cocksucker9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wrong wordsNow go fuck yourself9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗I often wear browns and stay out til 10pm….. Then I wake up from that dream and remember I’m still retired My wife makes me wear them once in…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahhh it's so warm and toasty in my apartment. I think I will suck my boyfriend off!WTF!?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What good friends i have...Friends? 🤣🤣🤣9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mytripiscut Last call?He’s busy working to pay his highest in the nation property taxes. Thank you, democrats,9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im thirsty Fuck off9mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@gumby said ↗Bite meGet lost9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I live in Griffin, GA. He was from here. Supposedly his family had his body dug up when it was buried out West and bought it back here. They hav…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I live in Griffin, GA. He was from here. Supposedly his family had his body dug up when it was buried out West and bought it back here. They hav…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
“Y’all can kiss my rebel dick!”……….Doc Holiday, Georgia Dentist and Shootist9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thief9mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@gumby said ↗Cliff jumpBest bud?9mo ago