Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗One of the most prolific playoff runs over the last six years I’m not disappointedFuck the Chiefs9mo ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗Wealthy Americans are moving cash out of checking and savings accounts. Here’s what they’re doing with it https://share.google/cmX3wLaPzlv9UYgPDNo…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Basketball American A young Brittney Griner?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@gumby ? Even comes with a nappy headed hoe!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Cooooold Another 80 degree day today. Suck it.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ilovetrump said ↗His name is Douche BagNo shit…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy how we looking out there?MYOFB9mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m not fat. I’m big boned.Bend over and find out9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?For a nap, yes9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We’re being told where the worst Center in the nation and it fills me with a great sense of pride, knowing we’re #1 Look at me, mama, we ma…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They were begging people, kind of funny. Me going in to make double time with so few hours is really no help. I’m basically going to drink …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Same here.I'll sit this one out today Gonna be near 80 and sunny here today. Fuck off9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That works too9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗If you could please stfu.Me and @future are heading to a christmas craft fair to get some last minute gifts & some new ornaments for the tr…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗😳 wtf is that bruhYou don’t know?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗This is how he starts every conversation Lol9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I keep my phone on silent when im sleeping Now STFU and go to work.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Remember Apple court?I bet you felt around those dongs…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I definitely don't want to hear other drivers bitching Coffee after work was nice. 4-5 trucks in a Dunkin parking lot. Good old days. Sometimes pe…9mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗I couldn’t care less bout drug or gun charges honestly. Those shouldn’t be charges in the first place. But he’s gone almost 17 years wit…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill.get a pizza every once in awhile Very rarely, I would meet other drivers for pizza. But that was before all the electronic monitoring shit.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Exactly I only take a 30 minute lunch. Thst wouldn't give me much time to eat if I stopped somewhere to buy lunch I never bought lunch.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Yes. We survived.I was scared for you…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Still delivering9mo ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@gumby said ↗Say in four wordsShut up, stupid bastid!9mo ago