Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗First thing I'm doing when I leave that place is getting a new number.Even when we had phones, we would rather gnaw our own hand off, before …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Lol9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗at least it isn't a show about gay teenagersLmao9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fuck yourself with a railroad spike.I had to be on the phone for like 2 hours today.The only calls I'm taking tonight are if I'm being given …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahh yess watching Wolf of wall street while eating a little Ceasar's hot n ready pizza and cuddling up under my blankie ✊🐺 Alpha Style! My God…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I met him when I was young at a banquet...funny guy. Got his autograph and my mom thought it would be cool to be personalized with my name, come …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Like this.Another one of mine, you pirate fuck!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I know you don't look for them you just steal them.Get the fuck outta here.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗If I google "Go fuck yourself meme" a bunch show up and the "Tenor" ones seemed to always work.Interesting memes you look for. Maybe that’s your …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I don't know but something sure changed on my end.Life in a third world country9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Not necessarily.Mickey Mantle thought the same thing.9mo ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@covemastah said ↗Hello ,,,,, Im Chris Hanson !!!Massachusetts is well represented9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Fuck all of y’all9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well my younger brother had one along with my mother....so it's likely just a matter of time.Not necessarily.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗💥 You shut up9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Honestly with all the stress going on in my life right now that wouldn't surprise me in the least.Christ, I hope not!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗So it seems when I try to copy and paste something it isn't working like it did before....any ideas?You’re having a stroke9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗What happened?He transitioned to a homo9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You STFUI actually thought I was responding to him! 🤣🤣🤣9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@1030 ?No one knows what that is.9mo ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@doublestandards said ↗ 🚨BREAKING: Cameras have been let into Tyler Robinson’s hearing again and this closeup shot is going viral. Can any lip readers tell us…9mo ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@doublestandards said ↗What foreigners? Lol9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Sonofabitch, the case cracker.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahhhh another hard day! Guess I'll head home! 💪🐺9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@burrheadd He’s sending a check to the NFL referees9mo ago