Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No, not really.I’m doing aight. And I’m not working…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ Eight players from a Philadelphia youth football team, who were participating in a national tournament in Florida, were arrested for stealing …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I typed out a whole comment on this, and then changed my mind.I get in enough trouble with Google already.Pattern recognition isn’t racist. I…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ Eight players from a Philadelphia youth football team, who were participating in a national tournament in Florida, were arrested for stealing …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cant make no money that wayYeah, you really can…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Absolutely Show me da moneyLess texting, more delivering.9mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗U.S. seizes oil tanker off the coast of Venezuela: Reporthttps://www.cnbc.com/amp/2025/12/10/us-venezuela-oil-tanker-seize.htmlGood Good9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Them bitches sparkling like he dipped them in oxiclean! He spends the day watching TV with@thebrownblobThey don’t work.9mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ Tapper literally read Jasmine Crockett her OWN quote where she suggested Latino Trump voters have a “slave mentality.” Her response?“That’s no…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Why are your shelves so clean?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗All the say to the bankPick up an English language book on the way.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope you go fuck yourself9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Dixie Guitar Mafia 😂9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch if this don’t get you tapping, you’re dead…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗The get old and just drop dead…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗@gumby has a gaping butthole9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bro heard a legit source of what she did on that island ….9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@integritycares said ↗Still praying for youFuck off9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Which of us is which?He’s Beavis9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗175 during peak? You fucking pussy. Probably like 40 miles too.......SMH no wonder this place is going under.5 pickup, 10 pieces.🤣🤣🤣🤣9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗He would have a heart attack like James gandolfini!Laugh it up, Bevis and Butthead.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@unionstrong your pussy ass couldn't do this if your life depended on it son!💪🐺You’re right, I did more.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Single digits with a 10-15 mph wind, that’s cold, pussy.9mo ago