Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I got sent help again 🤣💪 15 to go!I'll be home in time to watch another episode of Stranger Things 💪🐺A show about retarded teenagers for re…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It's cold as FAWK out here. The feels like is 23° 23? That’s not cold.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bastard9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shocking9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hmmmmm9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗And you can hear a dog barking but it's too far to see and you're carrying a 120lbs trampoline and it's 18° and your flashlight is out of batteries9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good @unionstrong is pleased I am9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗SOB I am9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Eff that and eff you.I hope your pecker freezes to the seat.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Dafuq9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I'm thalassaphobic9mo ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@gumby said ↗I am very tired I’ll bet you are9mo ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@gumby said ↗Your wife's ass caresGet to bed, Casimir.9mo ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@gumby said ↗My biggest paycheck everNo one fuckin cares9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Put in some work on my girl at Boost Mobile today! I said when are you gonna let me take you out on a date!? She said "next year"That's only 3 …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Minnesota?Land of Water Heads9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗What the fuck is that ? I am out of the loop ….Worthless fucks…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Then I will get the SpongeBob meal from Burger King! ✊Why are you gay?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗$50They serve beer.. Re gift it…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cheap ass places9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm not finishing unless they send help! 💪🐺Fuck off.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Work BitchWill you never STFU!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Fuck the Chiefs9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗HiBye….😴🛌9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUGet lost9mo ago