Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I thought he was talking about your wife?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That was pleasant...I thought so…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Because nobody likes you anymore?Fuck off, cock breath9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Two and a half weeks to go.They was asking us last night if we wanted to help with reload...I gave them a look that words wasn't required...9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Don’t even get notifications anymore. SMH9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗They built mine in 1990 and I think at the time it was the first designed that way. Most I think were Boxline or something like that.Yes, mine wa…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Your building is designed exactly like my old building. I think we discussed that before.Looks like mine too. That shit was brand new when I star…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Your wife does.....you just hold her purse.You can hold my sack…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s Saturday, so he’s Christmas shopping with his wifeI don’t do Christmas shopping.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where is his black ass at?Enjoying the warm weather.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗@unionstrong Your sisters cunt.9mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Good. The first FIFA peace prize winner is the one who deserves all of the honors.Exactly9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗WTH did I walk into ?Go to work, you stupid bastard.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗WTH did I walk into ?Sick bastards. I’m disgusted.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗YummyShe’s 13, you pervert9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong gum job?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im.Gay.No surprise there.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats not a dudeShut up and go to bed9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@unionstrong getting busySonofabitch…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Looks familiar, you thief.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗My wife said I look like billy bob Thornton and then winked at me. What do you think that means?She thinks you look retarded.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's hard to say no to double time9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'll cry all the way to the bank9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I just had the new cheesey bites from Popeyes. Not very tasty @thebrownblob After my lunch is over I will be sending the SOS message "won't fin…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Nobody sending SOS messages here anymore. The only message you get now is returned to building at 10:45 and sheet everything missed lol9mo ago