Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He cant afford it His father owes him money10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How many cups did you get?Fuck off10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Isn't that coffee always gay?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Free coffee if you’re gay day?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage s thanksgiving feast10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future ?He’s busy giving the money back to the Indians…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Poop cruise…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2 things I always am stocked up onBeer and big Dildos😳 WTF10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Mostly 600's but with a lot of 800's too when I started. Still a few of the old 400's around but those were only used for splits and as spares.…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody gives a shit.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗The trucks still had 5 digit numbers when I started. The first 6 digit numbers weren't until years later. And there weren't any P1000's yet.The…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗119 would have been a P1000 back thenLook at you, acting all smart and shit.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗At least that model had power steering10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗119130....ouch. I still remember the first truck I drove...116280Looks like a 600 or 80010mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Relax, it’s gonna be in the 70s.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lots of places was closed yesterday Double dose of businesses10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Monday will be fun...What’s happening on Monday?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Selfie?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFD MYODB10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗It never interested me. It sounded like its target audience was stupid teens.My son likes it, and he’s 37. I watched a few episodes with him th…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗January 1 I'll have 7 years in. I'm pretty proud of it.I spent my whole 20's working at a UPS store. 19-29 years old I was there. Started UPS a…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I was up at 430 …went back to sleep at 6 …cold sob out there It’s 47 right now, brrrrrrr.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@nomorebs is the Grand Poobah10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray you watching the final season of Stranger Things?Dumb show with shitty acting10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Like a light switch. Last Sunday it was 50 degrees and me and the boys went to the bike park for 2 hours. They cross country skied yesterd…10mo ago