Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Ask her real nice and she might shave them for youLMFAO10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗I hear @gumby sorted his truck before punching in today then agreed to time worked under 8.10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ So we blow up people who *might* be trafficking drugs... but give full pardons to people who actually traffic drugs? Make it make sense…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I won't be therePretty much told my sup to fuck off.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We need you tomorrow Get some rest, stop flapping those gums.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You agreed10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He isFuck you and @thebrownblob10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗InterestingNo 🕯️candles?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗He spent some time and thought on that one… Lol. Not really…🤣 Product of a lifetime in trucks, with other sick fucks.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You are gay af. 🤣🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly!Make sure to shave your asshole so your boyfriend can see that brown starfish. @future likes to count the wrinkles…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly!I don’t play in that sandbox10mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@nomorebs said ↗I bet that green hat you were wearing really turned them onErin go braless10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Nah real shit tho that manscaped joint is clutch. My shit be looking pristine. ✊🐺You really are a faggot!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares No he doesn’t10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I am downloading a new game! NBA 2K26! Woo! 🏀💪We don’t care.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@unionstrong Your boyfriend?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s @johney s excuse10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗And fuck you again good buddy. Also, you can kiss my ass.So true…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WowWdfdAndFU10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Now that I retired, Christmas has become enjoyable once again. I used to despise Peak Season as a driver due to the stress and long hours when I…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Budlight and twisted teaThere’s your problem right there.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I know!Yep, it was the last rest before the shit storm.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I got throw up drunk and now my wife is taking care of two babies and I feel really bad about itWhat did you drink?10mo ago