Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Hell yeah I was just thinking how good that looks. That might be my meal tomorrow if they have it at Harris TeeterYou and your dad, like 2 vagr…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I had nobody LoL10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I'll fight you SISU mutha fuckah!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Just walked outBastid!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just got done.That’s not terrible.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop https://What I Should've Known Before Moving Off-Grid 10 Years Ago; Mistakes - Business Insider https://share.google/ULjcN4gVfGRN73…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Got some BBC waiting for me when I get home! ✊🐺Don't be jelly! @unionstrong Im not, homo.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im just spoiled i have 2 coffee shops on my route plus some of my customers have Kuerigs No one cares…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗But it's free.. it’s not that bad.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗7/11 coffee sucksYou just figured that out, did you?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's why I'll never get rid of gas stove and hot water tank.I looked at a few houses before my current one, the were all electric appliances. Ga…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Where do you live in Antarctica?A hobo camp on the edge of the arctic10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Still no power. Power Co says prepare for all night. At least a foot of snow and continues to fall n blow. So grateful for the wood stove10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The bird is ready for tomorrowDouble amputee? Where’s the legs?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No!Going to my dad's house. Just us 2.sounds great…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We need you to come kn tomorrow10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you going to stuff a turkey?Yes, up his ass.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗None of them are what you would call fuel efficient vehiclesIt was during the Carey years.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗We got a fixed monthly car allowance. Only requirements were it had to be 4-door and American made.Most of us drove Mercury Grand Marquis. A…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗When I joined the Teamsters, all the Business Agents drove Lincoln Continentals. I broke down one morning on the way to my area and a BA pulled …10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Geezus fuckin wanna be mobster Fu, its gift from my wife…you mutt10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗If that's the case for him I'd definitely be calling out thenWell there’s a fuckin surprise…10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@scratch said ↗LOL Fani Willishttps://www.cnbc.com/2025/11/26/trump-georgia-election-case-dismissed-2020.htmlShe is a lying, no account, worthless, negress. In…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗MotherfuckersTote dem bales, nigga10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fat fuck10mo ago