Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
FUCK THE CHIEFS!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Looks very dry. 🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Yeah, but they’re all black.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@unionstrong ?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Blow meHe’d like that…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Still out! Heading to parents now. "Significant damage to infrastructure" is what power Co is saying Geezuz10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Thanks. Can't wait to shove it up your ass buddy Save the batteries, you’re gonna need them for flashlights, no power boy.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck offYeah, Happy Thanksgiving to you too, fuck face.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Proudly served by @gumby s wife…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Omar Omar the tent maker, his tailor.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗These are special holiday stretchy pants.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I thought all of your pants are stretchy...He’s into bed sheets now…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m gonna wear my stretchy pants today.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗taking the mule team ?Dog sled10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗HiMorning, Gimpy10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I got one for a safe driving award…🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We host Thanksgiving..10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗My parents only live 3 miles away so I guess we pack all the fixings up n head over there Baked Possum with all the fixin’s?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Dude...wtf10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lmao. Real shit. Some chicks suck at head but I ain't gon cap.. One time I was eating out this chick and after I said "how was it" she said "I …10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗DCAfghan national shot them, illegal of course.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Snow beers!WDFD10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Ironically this is something a fascist would say Spoken like a true communist10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗We put some snow in some coolers in the back porch You and I, lost brothers from another mother I miss the cold storage in the garage, esp…10mo ago