Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yes it's still raining Fuck faceBut at least im not going to get buried in snow like @kearsargecoop 72 with blue sky and sunshine. 77-80 tomorrow.…10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ BREAKING: The U.S. will no longer release its Q3 GDP (Advance Estimate) report.— Polymarket (@Polymarket) November 24, 2025 The governm…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares Fuck you and him.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Grumpy bastard!Perhaps10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗How we looking boys!!? 💪🐺 You get enough protein from sucking dick.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yup! Gotta watch my sugar intake! Gotta save room for my M&M mcflurry for dessert ✊🐺No one cares…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get off the tipHe takes it balls deep…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's looking like itAndFuck you.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗1 hour of brkdwn CTR this morning plus my PVD called out so I have an extra 45 stops10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's raining I hope it’s all day…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗LmaoooFuck off10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗And no slapping them…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@unionstrong married his sister to get Somalian citizenship. True story. Fuck off…🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗@nomorebs fetch me some coffee bitch10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗It was only 83 in my wood stove room this morning. BrrrDon’t you have snow to shovel?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I sucked over 10k dicksYour turn.No thanks…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Honest to God in my 32 yr career…I think I only shit twice on route I shit in a DR bag once…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Update:10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Post you fucks Wake up What I miss?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗HomoYep10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Most of my bills are paperless WDFD10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was surprised Nit like I get any important mail anymore Bills or junk10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗10 hour day ✊🐺Fuck off10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cheap bastard She wants the deluxe modelAll the bells and whistles Cadillac, I can deduct the interest on it, and pretend I’m a BA.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Wanna bet?How much?10mo ago