Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗with Informed Delivery you can keep track of how often the mail doesn't get deliveredI have that10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She said she would. Like a new car also...Her car is fine. You Sonofabitch, she actually mentioned that a few days ago. Not happening.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Remnant of much earlier days. Like the Woolworth lunch counter.We would ride our bikes to get lunch at their counter. They would have balloons …10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Its not like they threw a sandwich.We need more bacon 🥓. Cry me a fuckin river you twats.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong you wife wants some new furniture And mone of that cheap Kmart crapFuck off10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ If the person isn’t guilty, this is theft. https://t.co/AN7ROabXlw— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 24, 2025 “It isn’t a crim…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I ate them when I was young and poor.. The buddy that worked for Franco, American he used to give me all the dented cans.The ones with botulism…th…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Barf Garbage10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps Get working, bitch ass10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗What’s his name ?Fuck face10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗This song came out gayer then I thought it would lol10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗My wife was like that. She wanted the windows open in the summer when the A/C was on. She wanted "fresh air"They’re all alike.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I keep mine on 68 in the Winter. I can't stand a stuffy house.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I would stroke out if I keep my temp that high …holy hell !Reptile house?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You keep your house at 81 ? WTF are you Somialian ?Lot of hot animal sex going on10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FUCan we all be wrong? 🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Time for work!Slow down, nigga10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He wants it...He’s on zucchini level10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fucker Am I wrong? 🤣10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) is set to resign from the House on Jan. 5, 2026, just after passing five years in office. That makes her e…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@nomorebs That’s a fact.10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗2 days after she qualifies for retirement ..No shit?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@gumby10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Agreed but a lot of it was her own fault.I didn’t see it coming. I never expected a resignation10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗https://babylonbee.com/news/average-iq-in-congress-expected-to-rise-7000-points-after-mtg-resignsThey’re really pulling out all the stops again…10mo ago