Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go wait by the mailbox for your social security check I already got it.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Guy has to have been married for a while. These are veteran moves he's using. In his 70s10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody gives a fuckSHUT THE FUCK UP10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗No limits on water?Not yet, but he was using a small jet nozzle to make it look like he was serious about the job. I could see him from my…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I love working at UPS!Said no one ever.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You gottem splitting wood nowThose fuckers gotta earn…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I left my house at 11 am yesterday, a neighbor was washing his driveway, a small driveway. I came back 2 and a half hours later, he’s still hosi…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Sounds like something @johney would do.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Pepsi only here.Gay10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗What were you never a kid?The orange rope is a semi deadly zip line And the slides are part of their free for all area just tons of odds n…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I saw that on the news...WTF? How big was that cat a mountain lion?MYODB10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Wouldn't that be @21savage?With his embarrassingly tiny dick…10mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@sailfish said ↗@doublestandards @unionstrong Apparently I'm in the minority here for people into this sort of thing? Wtf.Freak bastard10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off.Now go take your wife shopping. Not today, my nigga10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗People know Hell also need ice water10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Tiny biceps😂Better than a tiny dick, shit head10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I'm just glad @future never saw this one posted last week. I saw that porn video, it’s hawt.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahh yess! Saturday morning up doing pushups! Alpha style!Fuck off10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@future The gift that keeps on giving10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Thin to win?Good thing you got chickens…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Passed 3 years we have done ground delivery the 4 or 5 weeks before Christmas...found out today will not be this year. No one fuckin lives…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗For a nice little nap, yes.Settle down, Kris Kringle10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@jkloc @21savage and @doublestandards10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yes.They give me a big discount Dont be jealous Plus size?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗how hard can it be to hang a light it’s only wiresThere was other things too. That wasn’t even why he was coming originally, but the Supreme l…10mo ago