Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got pants on...Your boyfriends…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s a leap…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I slept like a log.Your wife knocked you out?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗It is illegal. It's also immoral. Not surprised to learn you think otherwise tho.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗The house ethics committee concluded he had sex with a 17 year old girlUnlike mortgage fraud, that’s not illegal. 🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Okay Matt GaetzSettle down, Hakeem10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗What was he ever found guilty of?Nothing.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗LOLjust asking You got enough freaks on your side to worry about.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Is he a pedo also?He’s not a Democrat so I don’t think so.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Watch the president Garfield show.No…And fuck off.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗That’s him.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@cosmo2 said ↗He is an idiot He is…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oof. Lot of money you're leaving on the table. Black Friday double time buddy.Seriously? 🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDNobody asked you10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I was cleaning out a closet and I found this from 1990.Barron looks just like him.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I will ne in the 129k next week. No grievances required No one cares…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Fuck you again for the second time today.He enjoys lowering other men’s turds.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FUGet lost10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗PVD curbed it and popped both his right tires. I had to go get all his work and it won't build into my manifest. I don't even know how may stops I …10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuck off olive loaf eating assholeWho the fuck eats olive loaf?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗is that even a 50 inch?My guest bedroom has a bigger one on the wall…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Track suit@unionstrong style10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗sweatpants ...He’s got a camel toe…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got enough uniforms , if I cut them up.into straps I could wipe my ass fir the rest of my life And never see the shit stains10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗ ahh yess!!! I am the real deal!! 💪🐺🐺Real stupid…10mo ago