Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I juat got a call from Homeland security. Didn't even speak clear English. LolThey must be cracking down on unlicensed sex workers if they’re call…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think I am.going to ask for more work! ✊🐺You can’t handle what you have now! 🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I've been married 43 years, I don't care anymore!41…lifers10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'm sure she has big plans for it.I’m watching closely…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't worry about the market anymore My wife bought some NVIDIA stock a while back.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Blob is not very much help after finishing his own work. Also, that message might’ve hurt my feelings and I might need to take a few days o…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗MYOFB10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗STFU10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuck that asshole he's probably cozieing up with Dave and Cosmo starting their own site.Overworkedcocksuckers.com10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Got an SSD and a Helper boys! Alpha Style 💪🐺Piss off10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I am. Couldn't sleep for shit last night. Spent all day yesterday sobering up.Dumb ass10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yah I'm begging for work and this dudes FMLA'n and cutting virtual grass MFersHe’s a drunken bum…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My ass is open for business!😳10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong I hope.your wife drags you to the mall.Probably. The shopping continues…10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗What clowns10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck NoI have a lot of businesses tooStop, whore!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im in the same boat.Now toss me a beerToss you an anchor10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I am so cooked bruhs this chick told me I have a small dick! I said fuck you bitch your pussy stinks and your titties is mad droopy.One of you …10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I only eat the butts of men…🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@future ?Lol10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody pays attention to your anyways..Exactly10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Try clicking on the notification a second time, it will take you to the correct post.Shut the fuck up with that know it all shit!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Me too.It's a glitchThere’s a surprise…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Thanks I call em like I see em.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I am rubber and you are glueWhatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you10mo ago