Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He fucking retarded Post reported10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Very funny….10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And the other dog reminds me of you.Get lost10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Very friendly dog but acts like she hasn't had for in 3 daysShe looks cool, but I agree she’s definitely obsessed.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗They’re lucky the Raiders suck so bad….10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats Hazel.She wants to eat about 50 dog treats.Hazel looks serious about it too.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where my treat, nigga?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He likes bonding with his beer and foodSo no he won't stay home. He’s not going to last at UPS. He’s probably on the radar already.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗💥He lied. He said he was going to work today….bum10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shocking10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I see..You shut up too!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I tried to order from Five Guys... I said "what's your name" she said Leslie " 🤣🤣🤣 I was like oh ohkay my name is Garrett she said "oh okay"…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perfect one for youMagic Cock juice?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗We do. We had it installed like 9 years ago. It's installed on the air return side I believe? Has a hygrometer on it, and you can set it t…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Are they gonna lay me off?You’re first…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Do you know anyone that has a humidifier built into their furnace? Never had one , but this heat from the furnace seems very dry this yr for some…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Hmmmmm10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗AgreeBusy right now. Did @unionstrong get the fuck the Chief’s chant going Sunday? Almost everyone enjoys that.I started yesterday. Fuck the C…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I know this! You're supposed to comfort me Better get some more laying hens…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@toonertoo said ↗Wow, up to 107Bidness is a boomin10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy I hope they fuck.your eyeballs out tomorrow Yes….yes10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good pointHe rolls around10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@unionstrong you a whole bitch!!You’re a whole faggot.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thank you Get off the tip10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, they need to hurry up so we can illegal immigrate there!Fuck the Chiefs10mo ago