Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I dont go to Sam's club anymore WDFD6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good GoodWhat are you good gooden about? You're no fucking better when it come to paying for car repairs.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I asked my daughter & SIL to get them replaced at O'Reilly or Advance. They're both clueless. And only the best will do when its my money.G…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@bubblehead said ↗I didn't read that close and have heard people claim they were going to sue the Union over not getting the buyout in the Central.My bad.That'…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@bubblehead said ↗No, your pension is administered by the UPS/IBT Pension Fund and ran completely independent of UPS and the Teamsters,....and subject to stric…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sorry no Italian blacks allowed Sounds like he needs to ax you for your addess6mo ago
-
Buyout
@bubblehead said ↗Lawsuits?Yes lawsuits...I asked what if people didn't return the buyout money as per the agreement what recourse would UPS have? I said I dou…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@unionstrong said ↗Pension has nothing to do with UPS. They would have to sue you for it. Then you would have to contend with possible punitive damages or inte…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@bubblehead said ↗What legal grounds would constitute a lawsuit?That's every fool's first comment, "I'm going to sue".LOLIf people didn't return the buyout mon…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im not going to drink any fucking Natty light That's for damn sure.P*6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗HiAndFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗$63 for a set of wiper blades.Sheesh!@gumby said ↗Good price.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗$63 for a set of wiper blades.Sheesh!6mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗I plan to put the money in a money market for a while. If I have to return it, I will.But that will be a PR nightmare for UPS. All those poor, olde…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@jkloc will ne there in person You'll be there too......Sucking Carol's dick for your buyout.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Four more hours for me6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗They did know that’s why the grievances were filed. People mistakenly believe the first one was allowed to happen. It also has a grievance …6mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗Lol, they mad!!They have a point tho. This is something the membership wants.Ask yourself....how does the "Union" benefit from this monetarily?Not …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Where is that putz @gumby said ↗I was sucking cockDam dude TMI6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby FU6mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗I bought a new Wrangler. Has 35s and a different rear end.Old one got average 23 mpg, and 30 on a highway trip.New one gets about 17..... all the t…6mo ago